January Transfers 2019/20

sne

It’s a real shame Robert Skov wasn’t signed and we got trez instead .... similarly available  players in the summer .... he has been the biggest disappointment so far run close by Wesley but expected him to take time to settle. Trez just looks like he is a championship player and nothing more. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, sne said:

Hulk rumored to go on loan to Espanyol for the remainder of the season.

He'd be a fun signing for us :D 

Sure our fellow Brazilians would enjoy training alongside such a legend. 

33 now but I'm sure he still can kick a ball pretty hard.

Hulk is a **** dreadful player even in his prime. His name made him sounded awesome.

My memory of him will always be his dreadful dive to get Heskey sent off in the Peace Cup. what a **** prick

• Haha 1

Just now, thabucks said:

I’d take hulk for 6 months .... we need quality  and even at his age he would cause problems I feel for the opposition. 

Was more of a lighthearted suggestion, no idea if he still has his pace, power and strength after a couple of seasons in China

3 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I’d take hulk for 6 months .... we need quality  and even at his age he would cause problems I feel for the opposition. 

Hulk never had quality though, some of his shots would make Tonev proud

Mendy from Leicester City is a good suggestion, his contract with them ends in June 2020  as well so should be available at a cut price. I think he'd be an excellent signing has looked very good every time I've seen him play.

Edited by useless

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He is one of the players I never liked, he had a hard shot and a cool name. Never seen him do anything ever . 

I mean he was arguably the best player in the Portuguese league for 2 straight seasons before moving to Russia where I imagine he lost some passion for the game after being racially abused during every game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sne said:

I mean he was arguably the best player in the Portuguese league for 2 straight seasons before moving to Russia where I imagine he lost some passion for the game after being racially abused during every game.

thats fair enough but I thought he was shit in Portugal too, Was a game they built it as Hulk vs Ronaldo and was embarrassing. He was in Wes Brown or OShea pocket for the game he was so bad.

More disturbing if Google Hulk now he left his wife for his niece FFS in last 24 hours

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

thats fair enough but I thought he was shit in Portugal too, Was a game they built it as Hulk vs Ronaldo and was embarrassing. He was in Wes Brown or OShea pocket for the game he was so bad.

More disturbing if Google Hulk now he left his wife for his niece FFS in last 24 hours

I'm sensing you are basing your view on him from a very select number of games and since he's not moving here anyway I'll leave it at that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sne said:

I'm sensing you are basing your view on him from a very select number of games and since he's not moving here anyway I'll leave it at that.

I seen him enough to know he is crap....no half decent league wanted him is a good indication so I am happy ;)

• Like 1

Does anyone else remember the last time we were in this division, when Remi Garde was managing us, and we spent the January window attempting to sign Seydou Doumbia, only for him to decide to join Newcastle instead, and then they spent about three months waiting for him to get up to speed physically and ended up only giving him 1 or 2 starts?

We need to not be like either end of that this time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

It’s actually his ex wife’s niece. I agree an Awful footballer with a brutal shot and no ethics it seems. Loved him on FIFA though a bit like Adriano. 

Edited by Sulberto21

8 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Does anyone else remember the last time we were in this division, when Remi Garde was managing us, and we spent the January window attempting to sign Seydou Doumbia, only for him to decide to join Newcastle instead, and then they spent about three months waiting for him to get up to speed physically and ended up only giving him 1 or 2 starts?

We need to not be like either end of that this time.

didnt we also try to sign Debuchy as well. all we did was bring back Cissokho,

what a miserable time