Czech Repulic v England/Bulgaria v England

andykeenan

13 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Kane could be playing with one leg an Southgate wouldn't sub him. Take off the forwards on hatricks instead and bring on 2 randoms, instead of killing it off with Tammy.

Forgot to add, Henderson weak link.

Well, one goal and three assists and hit the post isn't bad.....

Edited by TheStagMan

Pickford

TAA      Maguire    Mings    Chilwell

Rice          Henderson

Grealish

Sterling                               Sancho

Kane

Would love to see this team in the Euros this summer. Exciting future for England, just hope Southgate doesn't hold them back too much.

1 hour ago, Bizzzle said:

Mings is such a cool character in all of his interviews 

Turned professional late so he’s actually had exposure to normal life.  He’s so much more articulate than your average modern day footballer.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Turned professional late so he’s actually had exposure to normal life.  He’s so much more articulate than your average modern day footballer.

He has a degree and held a 9 to 5 as a mortgage adviser if I'm not mistaken. He's had to deal with life before becoming rich and famous and that's stood him in good stead. He's so much more level-headed than most players his age.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Pickford

TAA      Maguire    Mings    Chilwell

Rice          Henderson

Grealish

Sterling                               Sancho

Kane

Would love to see this team in the Euros this summer. Exciting future for England, just hope Southgate doesn't hold them back too much.

and me, Maddison and jack fighting it out for that role and I'll be honest I liked what winks did last night, in games where we will see a lot of the ball I'd have him rather than rice

mings over keane and chilwell over rose were the obvious ones from last night

8 hours ago, Keyblade said:

He has a degree and held a 9 to 5 as a mortgage adviser if I'm not mistaken. He's had to deal with life before becoming rich and famous and that's stood him in good stead. He's so much more level-headed than most players his age.

Much more articulate then Darren Bent in the sky sports studio, needed subtitles for that

This bloke :D

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50050684

Balakov said he would be "truly sorry if it did turn out to be true" but said there had been no such problems before.

"I personally did not hear the chanting," Balakov said.

"I saw the referee stopped the game but I also have to say the behaviour was also not only on behalf of the Bulgarian fans but also the English fans, who were whistling and shouting during the Bulgarian national anthem.

"During the second half they used words against our fans which I find unacceptable."

Bulgaria captain Ivelin Popov had been seen talking to a group of Bulgaria supporters at half-time, prompting England striker Marcus Rashford to praise his "courage".

Balakov says he was unaware Popov spoke to some fans at half-time, adding: "It is probably because the fans were unhappy with the way the team was performing."

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Same dickhead who said before the game there would be no trouble, English fans were more racist, and Bulgarian fans weren't like that. Ahead of the game played with a severely reduced attendance due to previous racism sanctions.

He's not stupid, he's complicit. **** him.

Edited by Davkaus

Â