Czech Repulic v England/Bulgaria v England

andykeenan

Just now, av1 said:

Wait till UEFA fine them £17.50, that'll teach em. 

Hasn't the punishment been to cordon off 5k seats, when only 15k fans have turned up anyway?  It must be a weird situation for the Bulgaria players too.  I'm not sure what the solution is other than to play behind close doors, stopping the game and making announcements just seems like red rag to a bull.

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

Hasn't the punishment been to cordon off 5k seats, when only 15k fans have turned up anyway?  It must be a weird situation for the Bulgaria players too.  I'm not sure what the solution is other than to play behind close doors, stopping the game and making announcements just seems like red rag to a bull.

Disagree, playing behind closed doors affects both teams. The only option is to kick teams out of competitions. 

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

Disagree, playing behind closed doors affects both teams. The only option is to kick teams out of competitions. 

I agree with kicking them out of competitions, but I think a reasonable alternative to the games behind closed doors is to either allow away fans, or play the games at the opposite venue. Don't want to give the other teams the home advantage twice? Tough, don't be racist ****.

• Like 2

Just now, Davkaus said:

I agree with kicking them out of competitions, but I think a reasonable alternative to the games behind closed doors is to either allow away fans, or play the games at the opposite venue. Don't want to give the other teams the home advantage twice? Tough, don't be racist ****.

That's a fair call. Banning both sets of supporters has never made sense to me. 

Kane could be playing with one leg an Southgate wouldn't sub him. Take off the forwards on hatricks instead and bring on 2 randoms, instead of killing it off with Tammy.

Forgot to add, Henderson weak link.

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Kane could be playing with one leg an Southgate wouldn't sub him. Take off the forwards on hatricks instead and bring on 2 randoms, instead of killing it off with Tammy.

Forgot to add, Henderson weak link.

3 assists a goal and hit the post tonight I think

Scored in every game so far too

Would have been good to give Tammy time but I would maybe have liked an experimental shape change to go with it, try 2 up top

Â