Premier League football 09/11 August

villalad21

Watching this game has made me feel happy about us doing a "Fulham".

Imagine relying on Hutton, Elphick, Whelan and Jedinak in this league, christ. We would get ripped apart

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

If we had not started last season so badly we would’ve finished higher than Norwich and would’ve destroyed them when we played them. And our team is even better now than the second half of last season.  Norwich‘s team has not improved this season.  We should fare better than them this season, surely 

6 minutes ago, Agbonla-score said:

If we had not started last season so badly we would’ve finished higher than Norwich and would’ve destroyed them when we played them. And our team is even better now than the second half of last season.  Norwich‘s team has not improved this season.  We should fare better than them this season, surely 

I think so. Our team looks a lot better on paper than last season overall. Also we don't seem to play as naively as Norwich. Time will tell.

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

They haven't even switched on. They have looked half arsed and weak at the back...but they're four nil up. 

I think we'll see them switch on now. They've smelt blood and could use this as an opportunity to kickstart a huge gd which could end up being the difference bw a title and 2nd place for them.

15 minutes ago, Agbonla-score said:

I think that's a bit harsh on Norwich. Even on our run of 12 games at the end of last season (10w 1d 1l), Norwich had 8w & 4d. We never really made up much ground on them at all. 

I agree we should fare better this season though as we have bought well. 

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

When I see the tempo shifts in the PL I feel really uneasy about Hourihane at DMC

Good job we signed a couple then but Conor will get his chance, the others have to earn their place.

That Liverpool high press is devastating, it was like a training ground ‘attack vs defence’ match for a while there where Norwich couldn’t get out of their third with the ball. 

We struggled against high pressing teams last season. I hope we have improved. 

Â