Premier League football 09/11 August

villalad21

1 minute ago, SuperTed said:

I want to agree but I’ll save my comments for about 19:30

I don't think Spurs is all that representative of the overall quality in the prem. but yes, we'll see how we do.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Clear and obvious error stuff is a myth, it's going to be used for everything 

To be fair if he's offside then it is a clear and obvious error.

But in general I agree. The "clear and obvious error" is such a shit way of putting it.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

To be fair if he's offside then it is a clear and obvious error.

But in general I agree. The "clear and obvious error" is such a shit way of putting it.

"verifiable and factual error" probably would be a better phrasing imo

2 minutes ago, privateer said:

I still haven't watched one since we were relegated. :lol:

I think I watched 2 and that was just in the pub with mates, didn't watch a single one sat at home by myself

watched Liverpool last night, man city earlier, bit of everton and a bit of Bournemouth (though admittedly got fed up and turned it off)

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Flicking through these games and the quality of the PL is so overrated. You wouldn't be shocked if someone told you these were Championship matches.

last night and man city was good

like I said watched 20 mins of Bournemouth and 25 mins of everton vs palace and both were shit

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I think I watched 2 and that was just in the pub with mates, didn't watch a single one sat at home by myself

watched Liverpool last night, man city earlier, bit of everton and a bit of Bournemouth (though admittedly got fed up and turned it off)

I suppose now we are back I might watch some other non-Villa games but I've never really been one for that.

Odd as it may sound to some, I'm a Villa fan,  not a "football fan". In much the same way someone may characterise themselves as a, say, Bowie fan or a Black Sabbath fan rather than a "music fan".

Edited by privateer
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

It should just be something like "something worth reviewing"

introduces a lot of the good ol' subjectivity into the whole ordeal over lots of time wasting false positives. I wouldn't be against it.

Â