Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

It’s Douglas Luiz , Douglas Luiz. nothing creative…

Yeah but it's to the tune of Scatman John's -  "Scatman" so thats something 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sne said:

Yeah but it's to the tune of Scatman John's -  "Scatman" so thats something 

It’s better than nothing, just glad he’s finally got a chant after all these years.

• Like 3

I'm so glad for him that he got away with that dispossesion which nearly led to a goal and then made up for it soon after by scoring a free kick that turned out to be the match winner! 👏👏👏 Obrigado Douglas !

Actually, I do wonder if Mings was more at fault than Dougie for that nightmare loss of possession on the edge of our box... I mean to me it looked like a suicidal pass. 😲😑🫣

1 minute ago, robby b said:

I'm so glad for him that he got away with that dispossesion which nearly led to a goal and then made up for it soon after by scoring a free kick that turned out to be the match winner! 👏👏👏 Obrigado Douglas !

Actually, I do wonder if Mings was more at fault than Dougie for that nightmare loss of possession on the edge of our box... I mean to me it looked like a suicidal pass. 😲😑🫣

I don’t think Dougie took it like he normally does with authority. The spurs players were so shit he probably thought they were in their own half 😂

On 17/04/2023 at 12:00, Delphinho123 said:

(Gerrard) was better than anything we've had at VP in my lifetime and that's with my C&B tinted glasses on. 

Dunno how long your lifetime is, but I wouldn't have swapped him for Sid Cowans. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, robby b said:

Absolutely not btw

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Have to mention his bicycle kick pass at the edge of the box out to moreno. Not something you see everyday

I don’t think ive ever saw an overhead kick pass before where it was intentional 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

I don’t think ive ever saw an overhead kick pass before where it was intentional 

Imagine the fun he would have had playing in that 2002 Brazil World Cup team he’d fit right in.

5 hours ago, AshVilla said:

And to think that Arsenal were trying to low ball us that one January window with derisory offers and not willing to pay more than 23m for him.... 🤣

What would he cost now 60m?

Well tbf his contract was up this summer at that point.

1 hour ago, MWARLEY2 said:

The guy genuinely loves Villa.vasco is his first love but he is coming up to 4 years here with us. Turned from a boy to man with us.  He is maturing and you can see that on the pitch . 

100% !

4 hours ago, Niall said:

After he scored free kick he seemed quite emotional. I think his almost gifting them an equaliser shook him somewhat. Showed great character to step up and slot home that free kick. Well done.

You're right. Looks like he was in tears (or at least fighting them back) at the end of the celebration.

Dougie Dougie Dougie Dougie Dougie Douglas Luiz 

He takes the piss, he takes the piss.

I'm sure somebody will come up with something much better, but I'm not quite sober so I am reasonably satisfied with this

6 hours ago, AshVilla said:

And to think that Arsenal were trying to low ball us that one January window with derisory offers and not willing to pay more than 23m for him.... 🤣

What would he cost now 60m?

he was nearly out of contract and our 'manager' didnt think he was good enough to start

• Like 1

Â