Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

26 minutes ago, Risso said:

After three years I still couldn't tell you what he's actually good at. We need to sell him this summer and I don't think we'd miss him at all.

To me he seems like a beach foot-volleyball player from Copacabana beach. Like he's all little rolls and flicks and keepy-uppy things but he can't actually run or dribble very well. I think he's best at wearing tiny shorts and drinking caiparihnas.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Maybe if you watch the goal notice how he picks up Gundogan. Mcginn is stationary marking space rather than dropping in to actually offer support when an overload is occurring on the edge of the area. Buendia gets beaten badly too. 

The moment Buendia is beaten there are 7 villa players in the box to 3 city players.  Theres no need for Mcginn to be back too....Correct Buendia does get beaten easily...agreed.  I would post a pic but the size is too big???

He does follow Gundogan.....but theres no need.....Chambers could have picked him up that....maybe thats an issue....but he starts where ultimately Rhodri scores....he's given him the space.

Not wanting to argue...its been a problem for a while...not just him....but he is one of the ones that does it on a regular basis....we have a massive problem with dropping back and allowing shots and goals from the edge of the box to free players...leicester goals off the top of head.

Can you name one good thing he did all season? I'm strugling.

When he arrived he banged in a screamer and has been eating out off that since then.

He's looked more impressive further forward, and shit as a DM, so maybe it's just that, but i'm starting to see why Man City didn't want him back.

35 minutes ago, kevpants said:

To me he seems like a beach foot-volleyball player from Copacabana beach. Like he's all little rolls and flicks and keepy-uppy things but he can't actually run or dribble very well. I think he's best at wearing tiny shorts and drinking caiparihnas.

That sounds even more like Neymar.

13 minutes ago, Mister_a said:

Scored 2 goals to be fair. They’re usually pretty useful in a game of football. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mister_a said:

When he arrived he banged in a screamer and has been eating out off that since then.

He's looked more impressive further forward, and shit as a DM, so maybe it's just that, but i'm starting to see why Man City didn't want him back.

Boubacar Kamara may not score that many screamers either, it goes with the position.  

• Like 2

I'm hoping it is just the playing out of position, but i can distinctly remember Emi B, JJ and Phil C doing some impressive things, but all this guy seems to do is lollop around the midfield area looking cool.

13 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’m feeling this be the last we see of ol Dougie. My Uncle Phill gif is ready. 

If we can get £35m+ I’d be happy 

No way we get £35m with one year left on his deal. 

30 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Alisha Lehmann / alishalehmann7 Nude Leaked Photo #7 - Fapello

I appreciate this kind of post. It allows me to see a picture of an attractive young lady without having it recorded on my search history.

Also, I'm outta likes.

Edited by sparrow1988
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

They weren't yesterday to be fair..... 😂

Reading some of the reactions to his performance you'd think he scored all 3 of City's goals.

Â