Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

1 hour ago, Adam2003 said:

Keep reading about Duran’s supposed immaturity while this lad gets booked for dissent twice in a week or two 😕

Ref was having a shocker. Showed great maturity in picking up the booking but never getting close to another yellow. 

Can’t remember the last time I saw him do anything wrong. Also comes across so much better these days in interviews - seems to have really turned into a student of the game. Great to see.

2 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

Keep reading about Duran’s supposed immaturity while this lad gets booked for dissent twice in a week or two 😕

Probably one of the things he learned from Terry

• Haha 1

Absolutely love this, Ezri has been sensational for us and rarely gets the praise he deserves or warrants…

Unai… speaking words of wisdom…

every player is incredibly lucky to get to play under and learn from this genius…

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Absolutely love this, Ezri has been sensational for us and rarely gets the praise he deserves or warrants…

Unai… speaking words of wisdom…

every player is incredibly lucky to get to play under and learn from this genius…

weirdly, i cant get either of those videos to play.

10 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Oh, that’s strange. Playing fine for me…

I’ll try and upload Youtube version if/when it’s posted there. Hopefully the full interview too.

Unai is praising Konsa and saying that he’s a better player than he actually believes himself… how he has improved…expects more from him… really positive.

Just further demonstrates what an amazing coach and manager he is… works with and improves players rather than just splash the cash…

Edited by Jas10

11 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

If you press/click on tweet/text, rather than press play, it will take you to Twitter/X and hopefully you can view it properly there 👍

28 minutes ago, Frodo said:

& Southgate won't be taking him to the Euro's 🤦‍♂️ should be starting for England let alone be in the sqaud.

And He will say its because he has been playing rightback. To be fair i would prefer he has the summer off as he will be touching 60 games with any luck this season and then under a new national team manager he gets his chance. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

And He will say its because he has been playing rightback. To be fair i would prefer he has the summer off as he will be touching 60 games with any luck this season and then under a new national team manager he gets his chance. 

Usually Southgate loves a RB. word removed.

England's four CBs this summer should be: Stones, Guehi, Konsa and Tomori. Colwill should probably be selected too but as a LB rather than a CB ahead of Chilwell who's been injured all season.

Shaw can be the other LB, with Walker and either Livramento or Trippier as the other RB. Alexander Arnold should go as a midfielder as that is where he will play his best football IMO) and then we can leave Phillips and Henderson at home. 

I can tolerate Guehi and Stones starting at CB, but I think based off this season it should be Stones and Konsa (if Stones can actually stay fit). Both the best English CBs at this time, although Tomori has been good again for Milan but never seems to perform well for England. 

There should absolutely be no room for Maguire, Dunk, Dier or any other players that have been selected over Ezri over the years when he is clearly superior to all of them. 

• Like 1

Â