Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

9 hours ago, AvonVillain said:

Did anyone hear Ben Mee on 5Live mention this incident has blighted his career in respect to the abuse he has received ever since?

I suppose he could claim that he did not do it with intent, while someone who did, is now a popular and well-paid TV pundit.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Tom13 said:

No? When was this?

Not sure, last couple of weeks.. I listen to a lot of radio. Paul Lambert was also on talking about the abuse he and his family received during the end of his time here.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, AvonVillain said:

Not sure, last couple of weeks.. I listen to a lot of radio. Paul Lambert was also on talking about the abuse he and his family received during the end of his time here.

There's a difference between getting abuse for being rubbish and getting abuse for ending a man's career.

One is harsh, the other is more than justified. Especially when the prick hasn't apologised or shown any remorse for it.

Wesley could well have been a brilliant player if not for the injury. He could well have been a superstar under Emery. Or maybe we don't even have Emery as manager if he doesn't get injured. 

Edited by MrBlack

10 hours ago, MakemineVanilla said:

I suppose he could claim that he did not do it with intent, while someone who did, is now a popular and well-paid TV pundit.

Roy Keane's was a stamp on the knee it was vicious as hell but honestly quite overated. Ben Mee's tackle was absolutely disgusting. Just as vicious, less obviously to those who haven't followed the game but twice as dangerous .

10 hours ago, MakemineVanilla said:

You know what the worst thing about that is. Keane actually got injured by Haaland, by trying to foul him! A pathetic man.

Edited by Tom13

13 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

No, and no interest in hearing anything he has to say either.

He nearly ends a players career but somehow he is the victim in all of this. ****hole.

I remember Wesley saying he never apologised either, the prick.

Forgetting the act, how he dealt with it after is what most leaves me vexed.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Vancvillan said:

Is one of them shorter than the other?

ironically yes, cus the second one now has extra time.....

clearly an omen for wesley......

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 09/06/2023 at 08:51, Tom13 said:

Two legged final now. Had assumed it would be a one off.

I think he has been playing on that injured leg for a while now and they did not amputate in the end but appreciate the positive update 

Â