Women's World Cup 2019

KMitch

Just now, Chindie said:

At 3-0 Norway's manager has nothing to lose by taking his frustration out on a trumpet. And it's player.

There was a shot early in the first half of them being told to stop by an official, I hoped that would be it. Must have been temporary. 

Its annoying at the best of times but they only have about 45 seconds of material that is played on a loop.

35 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

I just feel a bit sorry for Norway’s manager. Being completely schooled by Phil Neville. Oh, the humiliation. 

Shows the difference between men’s and women’s football. Neville, no doubt knows football having played at the very top. In the men’s game though, he was just an average coach. In the women’s game, he’s one of the best. Just the the little things that in the men’s game is taken for granted, he has the experience to show the women how to do them.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

There was a shot early in the first half of them being told to stop by an official, I hoped that would be it. Must have been temporary. 

Its annoying at the best of times but they only have about 45 seconds of material that is played on a loop.

Yeah I thought they'd been told to pack it in. Could you imagine being sat anywhere near them?

It's worse here because obviously you've got a smaller crowd and it's less vocal, so the bloody incessant 3 lines of the Great Escape and England til I Die are magnitudes worse. 

Does anyone like them? I could understand if it was intimidating or whatever, but it isn't. It's just annoying. It drowns out whatever actual atmosphere there is and is just this **** irritating drone for 90 mins.

7 minutes ago, momo said:

English players go down easily and act injured. Boring team.

Norwegians losing their cool and making snide challenges. Boring.

If England defend like this in the next round they'll be going out. Norway here are nothing more than workman like, but they have been gifted enough chances to have won this.

Â