Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

I see some people still haven't accepted were going down, see yourself to the Medicus for head injury.

Seriously I dont have the faith anymore in Smith and this squad as some of you do and admire your faith in them all.

Heres hoping im wrong and you who keep the faith are right.

8 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

I'll ask again, what have BOURNEMOUTH done, since the restart to make you think they may get a result? 

Managed to string together more than three passes? 🤣

10 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

I'll ask again, what have BOURNEMOUTH done, since the restart to make you think they may get a result? 

What does it matter what they have done?

Anything can happen in a one off game

What had Norwich done to suggest they would beat Man City?

4 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I see some people still haven't accepted were going down,

We have to keep fighting till it's mathematically impossible.

Beat Palace, Everton and West Ham and we're on 36 points. You do realize that?

Just now, villalad21 said:

What does it matter what they have done?

Anything can happen in a one off game

What had Norwich done to suggest they would beat Man City?

But this is the exact point when everyone is saying 'we are definitely down' or 'we will definitely lose tonight'. We get ridiculed if we say there's a chance we may stay up, highlighted by a post just before this one from @Dave-R.

Likelihood is we will go down and likelihood is we will lose tonight but "anything can happen in a one off game".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mjvilla said:

But this is the exact point when everyone is saying 'we are definitely down' or 'we will definitely lose tonight'. We get ridiculed if we say there's a chance we may stay up, highlighted by a post just before this one from @Dave-R.

Likelihood is we will go down and likelihood is we will lose tonight but "anything can happen in a one off game".

The worst will be over when we get Man Utd out of the way.

But if Palace beat us we have to win 3 games in a row to stay up.

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

We have to keep fighting till it's mathematically impossible.

Beat Palace, Everton and West Ham and we're on 36 points. You do realize that?

Sorry but were asking for the impossible now with a squad that fails a massive percentage of its games, it's looking very slim with a Coach that cant tactically out think most of the premier and a subs bench that never is able to change a game.

I do realise where wed be if we win those games and it would be very nice, I'm just not holding my breath for it because I feel a road of pain coming my way and every other Villa fan if I dont prepare for relegation now..

Goodluck to the lads, hopefully I am surprised today by an outcome that needs to happen.

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Sorry but were asking for the impossible now with a squad that fails a massive percentage of its games, it's looking very slim with a Coach that cant tactically out think most of the premier and a subs bench that never is able to change a game.

I do realise where wed be if we win those games and it would be very nice, I'm just not holding my breath for it because I feel a road of pain coming my way and every other Villa fan if I dont prepare for relegation now..

Goodluck to the lads, hopefully I am surprised today by an outcome that needs to happen.

It's not. Unlikely yes, impossible no. 

1 minute ago, Mjvilla said:

It's not. Unlikely yes, impossible no. 

If we play like we did against the pool before changes then I'll agree with that, if we can stay the course throughout the entire game without lapses in concentration. I like your optimism but dont share it unfortunately.

38 mins into the Bournemouth Spurs game and not one shot on target from either team !!!!!

make that half time !!!! 

Edited by imavillan