Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

It's not as if us being in the championship was some golden era, for the most part we weren't very good and never once seriously troubled top two, I bet if you were to look up our average position in the league below it would be mid-table, the football we played was awful as well, with most teams outplaying us, it was only when Dean Smith came in that things improved, previous to that I was much more worried about our future than I am now. Now we're looking at other teams results in the hope of avoiding relegation, then we were doing the same but with the hope of sneaking into the play-offs.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Woohoo great! It's so good to be back in the PL worrying for our future.

We were literally hours away from going into administration while in the championship. 

• Like 1

Norwich 1 up at Everton.

Worth noting btw that West Ham have actually used up a number of winnable home games already, had Norwich, Newcastle, Palace, Sheffield United already at home. Wr have played none of them at VP. Not saying we're going to win all those but they are games we're more likely to get at least a point from than top 7.

I leave you with the good news of Watford 0 Burnley 1.

• Like 1

Everton need to win for their own good, their next five fixtures are Leicester, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man Utd, and Arsenal. Could do with them at least getting an equalizer.

Edited by useless

12 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Pressure on Aston Villa, Monday is a must-win for sure!

Not in to must wins yet BUT winning on Monday would keep Newcastle down there, put Everton more in the firing line than ourselves for the next couple of weeks at least and keep our heads well above water for the short term. 

With the fixtures we have coming up, it's our best chance at 3 points that we desperately need for a couple of weeks.

• Like 1