Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Sheffield United can make it into the top 6. They are that good

I agree if they show there backbone and keep it up despite Man U scoring, they will of shown this league they are certainly here.

Despite our big win over Norwich I'm still not convinced we have yet to announce ourselves, so little time, much to do and untill we beat one of the big boys nd get together abit of a run, I do think were pretty much an invisible team at the moment.

I want to see other clubs, managers and coaches complaining about us because they lost in a way that clearly drove them mad, were far to nice at the moment.

Mousset going off has changed this I think, suddenly Sheffield have no out ball on counter attack, thought Calum Robinson would've been a better sub to put on instead of McBurnie or Sharp.

Man. United got out of jail massively here but then they did this for fun in the Fergie years.

2-3.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If we surrendered a 2-0 lead at home there would be melt down on here and Smith would be hounded. Sun shines out of Sheff United bum tho so it’s ok. They’ll finish top 6 😂 

I agree, can't believe Man U have pulled one heck of a come back off here, all credit to them for that and bad on UTD for throwing that lead away just as we have time and time again.

Truth here is Sheff utd have done an us, have to feel for them in a way but the blame is on them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

I agree, can't believe Man U have pulled one heck of a come back off here, all credit to them for that and bad on UTD for throwing that lead away just as we have time and time again.

Truth here is Sheff utd have done an us, have to feel for them in a way but the blame is on them.

We haven’t surrendered a 2-0 lead this season. Never mind at home. 

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

We haven’t surrendered a 2-0 lead this season. Never mind at home. 

We've surrendered leads doesn't matter how many by, utd have done what we've done over and over and completely  thrown games away.

Just now, Dave-R said:

We've surrendered leads doesn't matter how many by, utd have done what we've done over and over and completely  thrown games away.

Of course it does. A 1-0 goal is never secure. If it was whenever a team took a lead they would win the game! 

Losing 3-2 at home when 2-0 up and in complete control is worse than all the games that we’ve thrown away  the lead in my opinion.  Especially against a team as bad as this Man U one.

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

We've lost games to Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal after leading 1-0 early in the first half. Hardly throwing away games.

• Like 1