Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

No shots on target for Bournemouth. In fact, in the 4 games since the restart, they've had a grand total of 1 shot on target. I mean we've been bad but that's just taking the piss. We were much better than this against Newcastle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Djemba_Villan said:

Imagine, for one second, if we had lost 4-0 to Newcastle rather than, as it was, a unwanted draw with us asking all the questions.

we’d have had riots 😅

Bournemouth calling for Howe's head wouldn't be unreasonable.

Just now, Keyblade said:

No shots on target for Bournemouth. In fact, in the 4 games since the restart, they've had a grand total of 1 shot on target. I mean we've been bad but that's just taking the piss. We were much better than this against Newcastle.

I dont think anyone can deny that. We have been better than bournmouth and had harder games

Us losing twice to Bournemouth, whiilst annoying, shouldn't be a great shock, it isn't as if they've been this bad all season, I think they've spent most of it outside the relegation and above us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxjackle said:

This Bournemouth result is the sort that gets a manager sacked. Would they do it with 6 games to go in a few weeks? And with how much they owe him?

and is a manager nearby Bournemouth who would take the job for the right amount of money. pity no transfer window for him

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Bournemouth calling for Howe's head wouldn't be unreasonable.

He's just run out of ideas there. Needs a change of  club whatever happens this season.

Think Bournemouth will be in bottom half of championship once their better players are picked off like Wilson and King.

Just now, VillaChris said:

He's just run out of ideas there. Needs a change of  club whatever happens this season.

Think Bournemouth will be in bottom half of championship once their better players are picked off like Wilson and King.

I would happily take King, an underrated forward in the Premier League. Gets about 10 goals a season and is not a striker. If we had him instead of Trezeguet for example

• Like 1

Bournemouth losses were a mix of poor mistakes - from giving away a silly penalty to not closing down, to sheer dumb luck. The second fixture should have seen the Bournemouth keeper sent off for his first punch on Engels. It’s all relative and unfair to compare how they play against other teams. 

Bournemouth and Watford are imploding so it falls to Smith and his team to push on and get results. That’s all that matters. 

Hopefully Chelsea pick up another win this evening. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1