Football Kits 2019-20

sne

16 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Didn't Barcelona use that kit about 10 years ago in different colours? Red and orange iirc

They sure did, circa 2012 :

Screenshot_20190729-183953_eBay.jpg

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

I wonder if anyone has ever watched Arsenal play and thought "Do you know what?  I think I will!", and then booked a holiday in Rwanda.

It's a funny deal.

The Rwanda prime minister/supreme leader is a huge Arsenal fan.

It's a pure ego thing from him.

2 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I wonder if anyone has ever watched Arsenal play and thought "Do you know what?  I think I will!", and then booked a holiday in Rwanda.

Just now, sne said:

It's a funny deal.

The Rwanda prime minister/supreme leader is a huge Arsenal fan.

It's a pure ego thing from him.

I'm sure a similar question was asked on a podcast (can't remember which one) and it turned out it's actually been very successful!

I'll try and find a source

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm sure a similar question was asked on a podcast (can't remember which one) and it turned out it's actually been very successful!

I'll try and find a source

How do they measure it?

Edit: If it has been successful then good for them, the reason behind it thou was his love of Arsenal and total control of anything and everything in Rwanda

Edited by sne

1 minute ago, sne said:

How do they measure it?

It was something to do with % increase in tourism. I'm sure I didn't dream it :)

But then again, if they had like 4 tourists a year before it's not hard to get a huge % increase :D 

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

It was something to do with % increase in tourism. I'm sure I didn't dream it :)

But then again, if they had like 4 tourists a year before it's not hard to get a huge % increase :D 

I've actually been in Rwanda, as has a couple of my friends :D 

Been on a Gorilla trek in the mountains while visiting Uganda.

They have a total ban on plastic bags so you can't bring em in over the border. It's a stark contrast to Uganda which is littered with plastic everywhere. The had their roads built by the Chinese and up until now it was all really friendly.

Conflict with Uganda starting to heat up so tourism might take a hit.

Btw my visit was not Arsenal related :D 

Â