Premier League 

Super Sunday 

Everton v Arsenal 2.05pm SS2 

MOTD 2 10.30pm

FA Cup Semi Final 

Wolves v Watford 4pm BT Sport 2

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Next three games for City will be decisive.  Palace away, Spurs at home and Man U away. Liverpool have Chelsea at home, Cardiff away then Huddersfield. 

Spurs always bottle it in big games, always. Man Utd 3 losses in their last 4, Palace should be a walkover. I can easily see Man City getting 9 points out of this.

They'd checked out for the season after that excellent run of form they had from October to December (when obviously we played them twice) as they'd hit a point where they weren't going up and weren't getting relegated.   They've now only won once since boxing day (against Leeds!) and it's getting a bit close for comfort but they'll be OK. 

4-0 at half time. First two goals by players Bayern signed from Dortmund. Even the interesting seasons in German football end up with Bayern winning. 

• Like 2

Watching the semi, VAR doesn’t seem to be being used as it should. What happened to the ref going to check the footage? Has that been scrapped in favour of the van being able to say ‘that’s not a penalty’ despite the referee giving it and not seeing it again? If that’s the case, what’s the point in the ref making the decision in the first place?

I want VAR, but it doesn’t feel right yet, and I blame the current implementation. Doesn’t seem like we’re reviewing ‘clear and obvious errors’ at the moment.

• Like 1

Think the comments here tell you everything you need to know about the wolves "rivalry" 

Would be a shame for the decent fans I know

Would also be brilliant if wolves get 7th but Watford win the cup so they don't get Europe 

• Like 1

Â