Pre-Match Thread

wilko154

39 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

What's the agenda against Adomah?

All our wide players have been shit recently. I don't really see how Adomah have been worse than what we already have.

The worse for me recently got to be Kodjia. All he ever does when he comes on is to dribble and lose the ball resulting in us getting countered.

Ah it's all explained...by this comment you don't even watch the games!😉

That's mainly aimed at the Adomah comment. I like him as a person but he's been really bad recently. Kodjia has looked at least a bit bright when he's come on. 

Here's hoping for a loss eh! 😎 (oh maybe that's why you want Adomah to play, I get it.)

Edited by praisedmambo

4 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Sheffield U are a very decent team but still building. Our squad selection is unexpected. Therefore, we must hope that our management team have spotted a tactical weakness. That or all of our other players are injured...

And the rest are shit. I think that's the biggest problem. It's basically the team I'd have picked through there being no options. 

Hmm our bench looks very weak.

He's picked midfielders who are defensive or can fill in at the back.

It's like we've gone from flair to sturdy 

Fully behind the team, we need to win having thrown away all our easier games over the last few months

Jedinak is probably in because he scored two past them in a previous game. Personally, I think that midfield will get dominated again and Dowell is a sure thing for an anytime scorer for them. 

We lost by 4 at their place with a stronger looking defence and with Grealish. I doubt we can be much better than that with this team so would not be surprised to see us lose by two or three goals tonight, sadly!