Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

Such a poor decision, even now it pisses me off…I can’t believe our players didn’t make more of it.  I just don’t understand why so easily accept decisions when other teams argue with the ref, we are too soft.  Even if it doesn’t get you anything it puts doubts in the ref’s mind for the next challenge(s).

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

What makes it even worse is that it's not even a "tackle", he's literally making a pass as Villa are the team in possession of the ball and Saka comes into him as he plays it. Such a blatant non-issue.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Such a poor decision, even now it pisses me off…I can’t believe our players didn’t make more of it.  I just don’t understand why so easily accept decisions when other teams argue with the ref, we are too soft.  Even if it doesn’t get you anything it puts doubts in the ref’s mind for the next challenge(s).

It infuriates me too. Should’ve been a yellow on Saka for dragging his left foot and wailing on the ground as if he was assaulted, lol.

Edited by Aston_Villan4
  • Like 3

As someone said in the match thread look at the 2 penalties we had VAR overturn because the defender got a toe on the ball before taking out the man

How can they be no foul and that yesterday is not only a foul but a yellow card, he can't win more of the ball

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

As someone said in the match thread look at the 2 penalties we had VAR overturn because the defender got a toe on the ball before taking out the man

How can they be no foul and that yesterday is not only a foul but a yellow card, he can't win more of the ball

Lol at Arsenal fans.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Lol at Arsenal fans.

Now show the photo from the other angle where he first makes contact with the ball a full second before saka gets there... 

Their moaning is laughable, "escapes with a just yellow" behave, its not even a foul and was only given because saka screamed 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, nick76 said:

That is a shocker. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nick76 said:

While I agree our players were moaning to the ref about it but at this stage was nothing he could do or wanted to do. Yellow cards cant even be overturned 

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Now show the photo from the other angle where he first makes contact with the ball a full second before saka gets there... 

Their moaning is laughable, "escapes with a just yellow" behave, its not even a foul and was only given because saka screamed 

Using still photos never makes any sense and can manipulate anything. Idiots.

• Like 1

The problem again for me is the indiscipline. Mings didnt need to do that, he was in possession of the ball. It wasnt even a 50 50, he had the ball and chose to slide through Saka. And then McGinn comes flying in. And so both will probably be suspended at some point. I dont mind our players picking up bookings for fouls. It's the unnecessary ones that annoy me, like Konsa v Leeds. Maybe all teams do it though.

41 minutes ago, turvontour said:

The problem again for me is the indiscipline. Mings didnt need to do that, he was in possession of the ball. It wasnt even a 50 50, he had the ball and chose to slide through Saka. And then McGinn comes flying in. And so both will probably be suspended at some point. I dont mind our players picking up bookings for fouls. It's the unnecessary ones that annoy me, like Konsa v Leeds. Maybe all teams do it though.

nope, not even close

i think he does need to do that too, saka was bossing us at that stage, it was a clean as a whistle thundering tackle that clearly won the ball and then put a little on the man, should have got VP roaring and we should all be sat here today saying what a tackle, best tackle since clark smashed that gut in the leicester game, instead we got a shit ref decision because saka was late to the tackle 

Â