Moustache

hogso

I couldn’t grow a “decent” moustache even if I wanted to. I don’t really grow any hair on my philtrum so if I did try, it would kinda look like an inverse Chaplin/Hitler ‘tache.

I just have a short beard/long stubble/facial fuzz all over. I always liked the idea of a moustache when I was a kid. Cowboys had moustaches and I thought they were cool.

Plus, let’s be honest, this is what “a man” looks like, right guys?

CC82D28E-8EF6-45AF-A01B-9EA8E6B5DB01.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

No and I refuse to throw money at people that grow one for charity, as if that is some form of achievement. Literally doing nothing. You want my money, run a marathon. Existing and letting nature work is not sponsorship worthy.

So I'm growing a moustache AND running - all good yeah

• Like 1

Clearly @hogso wants to post a picture of his new moustache and for us to say it suits him. So hopefully this moustache-related photo will give him the encouragement to post a picture of him looking like Ned Flanders.

I did once grow out my beard and shaved it so just the side burns and moustache remained, Chester A. Arthur style. Side burns were the strongest point, the connecting bit between moustache and side burns the weakest bit. 

Sadly it was just for one sepia-tinged day. Always leave them wanting more.

E4E63079-7FB9-4199-9E7F-7AA99FE05C84.jpeg

I usually shave my beard off every other year or so because I get bored.

When I do I often keep a moustache until I grow the beard out again. I mainly do it because it looks fun :D

Been a while now but this is from a few years back

Bilden kan innehålla: 2 personer

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, sne said:

When I do I often keep a moustache until I grow the beard out again. I mainly do it because it looks fun :D

That photo wouldn’t look out of place in a Lars Tunbjörk exhibition. I love it. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, sne said:

Which episode of Making a Murderer was that from? :D

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Never grew one, or even thought about it. I’m quite a lazy shaver to be honest, even though at the moment I prefer to be clean shaven, or just a bit of stubble. Full beard or nothing at all. 

So that avatar is just a tease, then.

Moustaches haven't been cool for about 40 years.

Movember was great when nobody knew about it. It was worth a sponsorship then because you were paying someone to look like a clearing in the woods for a month.

But these days everybody knows about it. Which is obviously great for awareness and fundraising, but it makes the sponsorship much less worthy because everybody knows you have a moustache for Movember. They don't think "What is that guy thinking with that on his face?!"

12 hours ago, sne said:

THE HAND! What happened?! 

(you look well spooky by the way) 

The hat?  Are you from peaky blinders or summat? Come on.. admit it, you want to be from peaky blinders don't you? 

No wonder the woman looks actively repulsed by your mere presence - I would too. 

17 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

THE HAND! What happened?! 

(you look well spooky by the way) 

The hat?  Are you from peaky blinders or summat? Come on.. admit it, you want to be from peaky blinders don't you? 

No wonder the woman looks actively repulsed by your mere presence - I would too. 

Haha!

The hand is from getting in stuck in a dough roll at the bakery I used to work at. 

And the cap I've had for 20 years. But it does kinda work when Peaky Blinders cosplaying :D

• Haha 1

Â