Dean Smith

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, nick76 said:

Build a WALL in front of the goal

One made from bricks and mortar,then with our goal scoring ability we just might be able to finish out of the relegation zone.

51 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

One made from bricks and mortar,then with our goal scoring ability we just might be able to finish out of the relegation zone.

Are you sure? Keinan already seems to think there is a wall on the opposition goal line

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Bournemouth and Norwich giving us more chances. Just one win I reckon will see us safe. But we can't even manage a performance.

Liverpool and Man Utd is up next. I wouldn't hold my breath.

currently Dean has the worst of the bottom 6 managers overall win ratios of 35.6%.....not much going for us is there?

The others all have over 40%.....Graham Potter the best with 46.6% after 335 games.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Can  we sack him now?

Suso, will be his "get out of jail card"......whether that is right or not.

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

Suso, will be his "get out of jail card"......whether that is right or not.

I am pretty sure Smith approved of Suso's recommendations so they have to share the blame.

Smith just taking whatever Suso comes up with without any discussion would just make him a yes man.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

Just now, villalad21 said:

I am pretty sure Smith approved of Suso's recommendation so they have to share the blame.

Smith just taking whatever Suso comes up with without any discussion would just make him a yes man.

Hush your mouth 😝

10 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Although i have my suspicion Smith has always been a yes man.

I wouldn't put it quite as harsh, very compliant, though......but when you have not made your mark,this season, its hard to walk around with a swagger.

Dean has not really pulled up trees at Brentford or Walsall hence a poor win ratio...so its difficult to even call on past reputation.

Edited by TRO

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Do you really think Suso made all the signings with Smith having no say in the matter?

why is Suso being investigated by the club and not Smith?

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

why is Suso being investigated by the club and not Smith?

When you've got 2 bottles of milk in your fridge that both gone stale it isn't good enough to remove just one of them and keep the other one.

Edited by villalad21

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

When you've got 2 bottles of milk in your fridge that both gone stale it isn't good enough to remove just one of them and keep the other one.

The Riddler | Batman Forever (1995) | Guardian Images | Flickr

• Like 1

Â