Fulham

Demitri_C

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Because he knows how to win and teams to get promoted at this level. He has that on his cv twice.

I know a manager who did it 4 times. Doubt Fulham would go for him 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Zatman said:

MItrovic carrying Fulham again, madness Newcastle got rid of him. 

The Fulham Benteke

Always rated him and gayle but most definitely mitrovic. I wanted us to get him instead of hogan. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 09/12/2018 at 10:03, Demitri_C said:

Woeful decision to sack jonkanvic even if they came down he would have taken them up nwxt year. Raneri will be fine if they get relegated then they are back to square one.

I think they will be in absolute massive mess if they come down. They spent 100m in the summer. There is no way they can bring that squad down with them.

Oh dear raneri three wins under him and in talks to discuss his future with them. I still maintain it was a absolutely ridiculously decision to sack jokanovic for him. 

We will see you next season Fulham... 

Whoever arranged the summer business at Fulham should be sacked, 100 million on that crap. Ranieri improved them but damage was done whether it was board or Jokanovic at fault. One of worst defences to step into top flight and be a lot worse only for Mitrovic

They really would have been better off going up, not spending a penny and taking their chances. Rake in the money and go again.

So much money down the toilet, next season they will starting from an abysmal position financially, moral wise and squad wise.

I thought Khan had got his act together after an abysmal introduction to the PL, but like the last time with Mitroglovic and Felix he has well and truly shit the bed.

In some ways I respect Mike Ashley more.

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They werent much more wiser the previous relegation.

Hoping bring back Felix Magath :D

Haha of course, I meant in comparison to us when they beat us last season. They appeared to be a much more assured club, a couple of exciting young players, the club potentially going places....

I don’t know what relegation means to them and their squad, how much of it can they keep with the parachute payments? Is it a case of selling the lot for as much as they can and using that money rather than the relegation cash?

Edited by Shropshire Lad

I remember the Joe Bryan thing and me posting something along the lines of “enjoy the relegation battle”. I thought they might be around it this season, but I really thought they’d have shown a better account of themselves this season and had a decent chance of finishing 15th or something.

• Like 1

I get the impression that Khan has his attention for something for so long before getting bored and trying something else.  Ranieri didn't seem the right fit to me but then the problem was more likely the squad they spent a fortune on in the summer, for which he isn't culpable.  They must be regretting not cashing in on Sessegnon in the summer too.

The squad is probably worse than went up. Nortvelt was awful for West Ham, Chambers has never shown anything, Rico is a woeful goalkeeper. Babel is decent but he blows hot and cold. Odoi and Ream are Championship mid-table defenders at most. They all started last night

Paid huge money on Jean Seri and he looks dreadful when have seen him

I hope they inserted relegation wage reduction clauses for their players otherwise they are in huge trouble next year. They blew 100m and pretty shit players and probably paying a fortune in wages to a lot of them

also sessagnon will want to leave and pla6 for a bigger club. No way is he staying. As for Bryan :crylaugh:

Â