John McGinn

PompeyVillan

I do hope the rumours aren’t true. McGinn, Watkins, Martinez and Luiz are the 4 we will need for every match between now and the end of the season. There are other really important players too but those 4 are irreplaceable with our current fit alternatives!

Just finished reading the Bham Mail piece on how McGinn thought he would have to look for another club when Emery took over. 

It's a great example of a player thriving when being instilled with belief and responsibility by a manager. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, M_Afro said:

I do hope the rumours aren’t true. McGinn, Watkins, Martinez and Luiz are the 4 we will need for every match between now and the end of the season. There are other really important players too but those 4 are irreplaceable with our current fit alternatives!

rumours of being injured or rumours of type of injury 😬

• Sad 1

On 25/02/2024 at 09:26, TheMightyVillans said:

He is probably next in line to play centre back

CB completed. 

Last positions left for him are fullback, striker and keeper. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

CB completed. 

Last positions left for him are fullback, striker and keeper. 

He's already played LB (v Everton in the cup) and has kind of played up front a few times, so just GK to go 😅

Edited by villan95

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Don't think it was a red

Oh it was.  It was a horrible challenge.  

• Like 1

It was a red, and a well deserved one. I'd be fining him for that. Absolutely **** stupid from our captain, in an incredibly important week for us. You absolute **** idiot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_Rev said:

Oh it was.  It was a horrible challenge.  

Was a bad tackle but I honestly don't believe it was a red.

As I said though, it was an idiotic decision to go in like that so I'm not really blaming the refs.

Â