John McGinn

PompeyVillan

1 hour ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Aston Villa History Examination

Paper 1

Answer the following question: 

1. Jack Grealish leaving Aston Villa was the best thing that could happen to John McGinn. Discuss. 

definitely helped. alcohol/bad food affects different people in different ways. we've all got that one mate who eats nothing but junk and it doesn't seem to go anywhere when i could just look at a chip and gain 2lbs. mcginn definitely looked a tad porky when he was going out with jack regularly. now his drinking buddy has left, coupled with being given the captaincy, he seems a lot more sensible.

4 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Paper 1

1. Jack Grealish leaving Aston Villa was the best thing that could happen to John McGinn. Discuss. 

FTFY

Jack Grealish leaving Aston Villa was the best thing that could happen to Aston Villa. Discuss. 

The money was spent well and has allowed players like McGinn and Ramsey to flourish. 

9 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Paper 1

Best thing to happen to Villa, full stop.

Bottom 13 teams build around one player...

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Great interview. Emery has huge trust in him I think. I'd recommend turning the clip off after it.

Coming off the back of an interview with the Villa captain the following things were discussed

• The tactical battle in the City Liverpool game
  • How great Ange is (they lost again btw)
  • Villa could have been 2-0 down after 5 mins
  • Emery was a laughing stock when he left arsenal
  • How brave Ange is for attacking all the time (three losses in a row)

People get wound up by the lack of attention, but I love it honestly. Stay under that radar. No interest in failed managers and moron pundits praising us.

Its the brilliance / ignorance of one week talking about Spurs winning the league and the next asking if Villa can get into the top 4. 

On 27/11/2023 at 03:14, Tom13 said:

I didn't think McGinn was at his best yesterday, but his battling helped us in parts.

Agreed, he was up against some very tough opponents.

Even still, he brilliantly laid on two gilt-edged chances, for Matty in the first half and Ollie in the second.

• Like 1

On 27/11/2023 at 10:23, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Paper 1

I have always thought we brought in McGinn expecting Grealish to leave. That did happen, but 3 years later than expected.

Been a bit quiet since returning from break - might be nursing an injury.

But hoping for a big show from him tonight. A lot of our progressing out our half will be dependent on him and Tielemans.

Â