UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

43 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

that was madness, at least the fight before it was good

Weidman vs Rosholt was very good, can't believe how Weidman threw it away. Fair play to Rosholt for taking advantage of it.

Aldo will get one won't he?

Most title changes tend to result in a rematch but only if Dana sees the $$$$$ in his eyes.

I think Aldo has had his chance now though IMO. Bailed out of the first fight and gets embarrassed in the second.

Edgar is a different story altogether though.

• Like 1

And within 13 seconds bof loses 40 Euro [emoji3]

Can't remember the last time I was happier to lose it. Said before the fight that I was conflicted because I had money on one and wanted the other to win. Just enjoyed the night in the end ☺

• Like 1

I'll hold you to that. I watched the whole of last night's card with the brother of someone who trains with McGregor and knows Gunnar "Gunny" personally. #connected ;)

• Like 1

I didn't like how much disrespect he was giving Aldo but it obviously worked. Aldo shot at him with months worth of anger and frustration and McGregor picked him off perfectly with a great shot, you could see in his face and actions afterward though that he genuinely felt for Aldo though so went up quite a lot in my estimations.

Edited by penguin

1 minute ago, penguin said:

I didn't like how much disrespect he was giving Aldo but it obviously worked. Aldo shot at him with months worth of anger and frustration and McGregor picked him off perfectly with a great shot, you could see in his face and actions afterward though that he genuinely felt for Aldo though so went up quite a lot in my estimations.

thing is they all do it dont they to hype the fight up and to entertain us. im sure he has huge respect for aldo.

His comments and actions afterwards showed a class that I wasn't sure he had. But he does. Offered a rematch while the ref was still holding both their hands.

• Like 2

The **** takes the podioum for the post fight pressconference, and he does his own, even when Rockhold won his belt on the same card. 30 minutes for the other fighters, 30 for him alone. He's a walking marketing machine. Huge personality

• Like 1

Â