UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Worthy of a rematch? I can't see who is next unless Jones is coming back to LHW which, if Chael Sonnen is to be believed, he isn't.

Please not Bader. That'll be the most lopsided title bout in history.

Yeah, the LHW division is very depleted. Bader will be next. Gus needs to rebuild his record. 3 losses in the last 4 now is not a good look.

Jones looks huge in the latest pics so him at HW is a real possibility, and a cool one at that

3 defeats is bad but only 1 of them is a real blot on his record. He's still got time.

• Like 1

How can it be so hard to judge fights. That was the clearest 48-47 (Cormier1,4,5 - Gus 2,3) you'll ever see.

Gutted, Alex really had it in the third when he sent him down with that knee and follow up punches. He just got stuck after that, credit to Cormier, and time ran out.

WORD REMOVED

If McGregor wins, then a rematch would be a great support act for the "promised" Dublin stadium show, because I can't see much interest in it from a $ generating perspective on its own.

Edited by villakram

That Sage Northcutt dude Dana has been hyping on his show had quite the debut on the prelims :blink:

Impressive but my major problem with the UFC continues. How may uncontested blows to the back and sides of the other guys head have to land before the ref stepped in? Just dangerous. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This one might actually be a competitive fight. Holm's boxing record is outstanding and I'm pretty sure they showed a clip of her finishing a fight with a head kick last week.

That said, I thought the Betche fight was gonna be competitive when it lasted over 15 seconds.

6 minutes ago, V01 said:

That said, I thought the Betche fight was gonna be competitive when it lasted over 15 seconds.

Yep, I had the same feeling about Cat :lol:

Edited by Tegis

Â