Draft Fantasy Football 2018/19

tomsky_11

7 hours ago, Skills said:

draft order set... do I need to click on anything else or it already knows that im doing an auto draft??

No need to do anything else. The timer will run down on your first pick, and when that ends and you haven't picked it'll start using your list. You'll then be marked as autodrafting (and would have to manually mark yourself as active again if you did turn up part way through, for example)

• Like 1

Everyone good for tonight's drafts?

VT1 is set for 8pm. This is with @tomsky_11, @chappy, @Hornso, @lp_villa830, @sexbelowsound, @NurembergVillan, @rhyscartwright_avfc and @HanoiVillan

VT2 is set for 9pm I believe ( @Rds1983 could you confirm?) with @Rds1983, @Demitri_C, @omariqy@skarroki, @Dick, @LancsVillan and @Skills.

@Rds1983 could you also confirm league is set to head to head?

5 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Arse.  OK.

I'm on duty for putting the baby to bed tonight (Mrs is sorting the toddler) so I might have a battle on my hands to get on in time.

We could push back to 9pm if that suits everyone else? @chappy, @Hornso, @lp_villa830, @sexbelowsound, @NurembergVillan, @rhyscartwright_avfc and @HanoiVillan ?

33 minutes ago, skarroki said:

So is this an online version of how FM works? I couldn't see a budget or player prices when looking on the site before 

No budgets.  We take it in turns to choose players from the list.  Order is usually 1 to 10, then back from 10 to 1.

Once it's finished we can trade players with each other to build that perfect team.

Sadly, there are limits on the maximum amount of goalkeepers and right backs.

36 minutes ago, skarroki said:

So is this an online version of how FM works? I couldn't see a budget or player prices when looking on the site before 

There are no prices. Each player can only be owned by one manager though.