Draft Fantasy Football 2018/19

tomsky_11

7 minutes ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

Only just seen this. Was in it last year and would be up for it again. If it messes up the numbers being odd though, don't worry about it.

Would be able to do a draft pretty much any time

In. Then at least one league has 8 teams. Hopefully we get one more before draft time.

Ok, so I've set up the draft league VillaTalk 1 with a provisional draft date of Wed 8th at 8pm (this can be changed if required). This is set up as a head-to-head league with no trade restrictions. The code to join is 167746-43120.

We'll need someone to set up VillaTalk 2, presumably with a draft happening this Sunday - anyone up for this? @Demitri_C?

Based on availability people have given so far, I'd expect:

VT1 (Wednesday draft) to be me, @rhyscartwright_avfc, @lp_villa830 and 4/5 others

VT2 (Sunday draft) to be @Demitri_C, @Rds1983, @LancsVillan and 4/5 others

@Skills, @chappy and @Hornso have said they will autodraft, so should not all go in the same league. If any of you guys can make either of the dates though, please let me know which one you can join.

That leaves @HanoiVillan, @NurembergVillan, @sexbelowsound, @Dick, @omariqy and @skarroki. Please let me know wich draft date suits if any?

• Like 1

Ok so I’d suggest that VT1 (Wednesday) is:

@tomsky_11

@omariqy

@NurembergVillan

@Dick

@lp_villa830

@HanoiVillan

So if you guys can please join the draft league code 167746-43120

Then if @Skills, @Hornso and @chappy can’t do either (let me know please?) we take two of them, so we hopefully get at least six live drafting in both leagues. 

So then, VT2 for Sunday will be:

@skarroki

@Demitri_C

@LancsVillan

@Rds1983

@rhyscartwright_avfc

@sexbelowsound

Plus the one remaining autodrafter.

1 hour ago, skarroki said:

So I'm ready for this, how does it work and where do I need to be signed up to in order to do this. 

Assuming you’ll be in the Sunday draft, once that league has been set up you’ll need to join here. Have a read of the rules. Basics are you’ll get put in a random draft order at start of draft, then take it in turns to select players until you all have a full squad.

6 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

Can't do Sunday, well i could but after a day at the races it wouldn't be good..... ?

With enough notice will set up an autodraft list

Ha! Give it a go. Could be fun.

1 minute ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

I've already joined the Wednesday league and don't think there is a way to get out of it without you deleting the league and redoing it.

If you can do the Sunday draft, I can kick you from the Wednesday one?

Sunday's fine for me but I likely won't be signing up until Saturday as I'm away tomorrow and Friday. My other draft has also moved from Weds to Tues so I'm free Weds night if you need to swap things around at all.