Draft Fantasy Football 2018/19

tomsky_11

Ok, so I think we are better running both on Wednesday. So a few things:

- Can anyone shout up to set up the second league to also run on Wednesday?

- Once both are set up, I suggest @chappy and @Hornso join VT1 (code is 167746-43120) and @LancsVillan and @Skills join VT2 once it has been set up.

- VT1 already has me, @lp_villa830 and @sexbelowsound joined. We need any three from @Demitri_C, @Rds1983, @rhyscartwright_avfc, @omariqy, @NurembergVillan, @skarroki, @HanoiVillan and @Dick to join. Whoever the the first three are to do this please shout in here once you've done so.

21 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I've just landed in VT1.  Be happy to avoid relegation this season!

Ha! On that, I think, given there is no particular reason why teams are in VT1 or VT2 this season, if we intend to carry on next season we should take the top 4 from each league to make up VT1 next season, then could to promotion/relegation going forward from there.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Sorry I'm confused do I need to enter a code to join or do we do that day of draft?

You need to enter the code to join the league. Don't leave it until the day of the draft.

There is one space left in VT1. After that, people will need to join VT2 using a different code. First, we need someone to create that league... @Rds1983, do you fancy doing this? I think you're the only one that's suggested they could do it so far.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

If there was one space lwft in vt1 how havw two joined?!

I'd saved a space for @chappy and @Hornso to spread the auto drafters across the two leagues. @LancsVillan and @Skills will need to join VT2.

There is still one space left in VT1, and we still need someone to set up VT2. Any takers? @Demitri_C, @Rds1983, @omariqy, @skarroki, @HanoiVillan, @Dick ?

On 02/08/2018 at 00:34, tomsky_11 said:

Hmm, could run both on Wednesday? Seems like most people can make that. @LancsVillan did you say you could make it if later than 9pm on Weds?

oops only just seen this yes

Especially as I'm working in an hour and VT2 hasn't been set up to set an autodraft list

On 02/08/2018 at 13:59, tomsky_11 said:

First, we need someone to create that league... @Rds1983, do you fancy doing this? I think you're the only one that's suggested they could do it so far.

Just got back from a few days away. I'll try and set up the second league later today when my wife gets back and I'm done looking after the baby.

I'm already Chair of the work league so hopefully there's no issue in creating multiple leagues.

Is VT1 a classic league or head to head?

'VT2 - The Chumpionship' has been set up for Weds at 9pm.

Classic league scoring and free trades (approval by me or other manages not required), not sure if this matches VT1?

Invite code is 221759-54755

Edited by Rds1983
Correction

23 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

'VT2 - The Chumpionship' has been set up for Weds at 9pm.

Classic league scoring and free trades (approval by me or other manages not required), not sure if this matches VT1?

Invite code is 221759-54755

VT1 is head to head. Should probably keep the same. Cheers for setting up.

So the following people need to join this league:  @Demitri_C,@omariqy@skarroki,@Dick , @LancsVillan and @Skills

Edited by tomsky_11