Draft Fantasy Football 2018/19

tomsky_11

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Toppled you this week! Bloody thought I lost it due to Murray flopping. But luckily Felipe got me points form bench. 

I've been killed with injuries last few weeks. 

Yeah I had a few flops and Wilson killed it for you, it was close though. I'm hoping a 4 point gap will be enough to win me the league as not many games left now.

4 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Yeah I had a few flops and Wilson killed it for you, it was close though. I'm hoping a 4 point gap will be enough to win me the league as not many games left now.

Yeah I think you will win it mate. I had four weeks of about three - four players out and it killed me. Lost about 3-4in a row

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/04/2019 at 17:12, Rds1983 said:

Congratulations mate. One game left and I can't catch you or be caught. I'm runner up this which is a massive improvement from last year. 

If we do one next year and everyone is we should have two groups for the highers and lowers with the bottom two relegated and top two promoted. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Hornso said:

And they are saying the Man City/Liverpool title race is close...

image.thumb.png.7845c91a2fdff942c00dfadf8a8c2ed9.png

Ha! As I can still nick 3rd I'm afraid I won't be resting players against you this week 😜

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

If we do one next year and everyone is we should have two groups for the highers and lowers with the bottom two relegated and top two promoted. 

Yep, think that's the plan if everyone is in next season. Top four from each league will form top division and rest will form 2nd Division.

Top four on our side is finalised. Same in VT2?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chappy said:

Incredibly tight race! I pipped it today, with some thanks to @tomsky_11, great effort over the season though @Hornso!

Congrats mate! Well deserved champion!!! I looked at my squad before the round and thought I was in trouble. Good to have the team who scored the most points run out the winner. Was a thoroughly enjoyable season, count me in for next time.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

Could someone from VT2 ( @Rds1983, @Demitri_C, @omariqy@skarroki, @Dick, @LancsVillan, @Skills) please drop a screenshot of the final standings in here.

No worries @tomsky_11 see below. We setting up a Premier league for top eight and championship for bottom 8?. Then we should have a relegation and promotion between top two. 

_20190531_124110.JPG

• Like 2