World Cup : Semi Finals & Final

BOF

5 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Heads have gone.

I really don’t get the rashford hype (not just saying that tonight). Can anyone tell me what he brings to a game? Surely Vardy is a better sub than him.

Ali looks dead, snake should come on

Rashford got the ball on two or three occasions in an attacking situation and managed to find a man with the subsequent ball. Unlike Sterling who still managed to make the wrong decision every single time he ended up in the same situation. And I purposely watched Sterling closely to make sure that I wasn't being "someone who doesn't understand football" - he was slightly better today granted but is still useless when it comes down to converting a good position into something resembling an end product. Rashford, in his short time on the pitch, has at least managed that a couple of times.

I think Alli has been too deep for this whole tournament.  He should've been playing just off Kane rather than Sterling, who's been playing beyond Kane.

Alli playing off Kane and Loftus-Cheek in Alli's current role would've been my only change from how Southgate has set us up in this tournament.

Â