World Cup : Quarter Finals

BOF

Sterling playing like a fanny.  It's been a bit nervy but Sweden haven't really done anything so far so we've not really got out of second gear.  Hopefully we can build a cushion after half time and avoid having to panic at the end.

15 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

We know, he's always had a quality.

**** knows why he could barely get a game when we had crouchy up top.

Well had walcott, lennon, swp who couldnt cross a ball between them

5 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

He (sterling) has been much more involved and looked way more dangerous today.

But **** me he should finish there!

He has been doing my head in this world Cup. 

Given the ball away much more than you ever see him do in the PL and got himself into so many brilliant  positions to score or create where in the PL he would do the right thing, but here so far he's made poor decisions. 

Glen Hoddle was like that, brilliant for Tottingham but never did it for England for me. 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

England are more impressive since Alli and Sterling offer nothing. Like playing with "9 men

What game are you watching? He can't finish but Sterling is dragging the Swedish back line all over the place. 

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

What is the obsession with throwing the drink in the air these days when a goal goes in?

Made me glad I'm at home. I'd want to chin them if some dickhead threw his pint in the air

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

What is the obsession with throwing the drink in the air these days when a goal goes in?

For the pleasure  of watching the rest of the game covered in slowly drying beer. Yuk.

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

Because on the whole, people are generally knobs. 

• Like 2

It is so difficult to perform at this stage with the fatigue, the pressure and the inexperience. To perform consistently well is especially rare. I think Alli is a bit off but he's not 100% fit the rest have all offered really positive contributions.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I hate Klinsmann's voice. That German /American hybrid sets my teeth on edge. 

You don't want to meet my German Uncle who has lived most of his life in USA then.

Mind you it's great fun getting him to say "I'll be back" at family parties. 

Â