World Cup : Round of 16

BOF

1 minute ago, VILLAMARV said:

I only went to make a cup of tea wtf? lol

What has happened? it 1-1 and I only missed 6mins!

eh the game has gone rubbish. Can you go make more tea ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VILLAMARV said:

I only went to make a cup of tea wtf? lol

What has happened? it 1-1 and I only missed 6mins!

Shit defending scored first in under a minute, while shit defending equalised in the 4th minute.. :P

Croatia probably my favorite team this WC along with Uruguay so i hope they win, although even with me being Swedish I have nothing against Denmark.

Had a sweet spot for Croatia ever since the 96 Euro's. What a team they had back then.

Edited by sne

3 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Hate to be the one to highlight that your love for your kitchen is ruining you as a World Cup spectator.

Have sub-letters arriving tomorrow so sadly the kitchen needs to be blasted!

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Me too - missed for 1st 7 mins and 2 goals FFS!

Now you know how I feel after my dump yesterday when I missed both Mbappe goals! ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Avfc96 said:

I hope it doesn't become like the 2002 WC, when South Korea got to the semi's by benefitting from a shitload of dodgy decisions.

Spain should have had a pen at the end of extra-time, then Akinfeev was literally on the edge of the six-yard box for the two penalties he saved.

Why the hell did the ref delay Aspas for taking his penalty too?! The whole thing absolutely stank tbh. 

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Why the hell did the ref delay Aspas for taking his penalty too?! The whole thing absolutely stank tbh. 

According to the guy commentating on Swedish telly it was because he was told by the 4th ref that Sergio Ramos was over the half way line, something players are not allowed to be during the penalty shoot outs.

No idea if that's true or not

7 minutes ago, sne said:

According to the guy commentating on Swedish telly it was because he was told by the 4th ref that Sergio Ramos was over the half way line, something players are not allowed to be during the penalty shoot outs.

No idea if that's true or not

that evil Ramos, cost his own team now after he destroyed Egypt World Cup

Â