Fixtures 18/19

Demitri_C

With all the chaos going on at villa, we seem to have forgotten tomorrow the fixture list is out for all clubs.

Knowing our luck we get stoke away first game.

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

With all the chaos going on at villa, we seem to have forgotten tomorrow the fixture list is out for all clubs.

Never even realised mate.  Hope for a home fixture first game of course, but if not Sheffield Wed away.   Remember Big Ron's first game?  I do and was there, it was an amazing away day.  

6 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Never even realised mate.  Hope for a home fixture first game of course, but if not Sheffield Wed away.   Remember Big Ron's first game?  I do and was there, it was an amazing away day.  

Be nice to start with something like Bolton away ipswich home then get the games like stoke away, derby away early.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Be nice to start with something like Bolton away ipswich home then get the games like stoke away, derby away early.

Couple of other local teams to play of course, which I'm not looking forward to. 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Knowing our luck it’ll be on a cold Tuesday night too.

Key dates for the 2018/19 season

Key Dates - 2018/19

• Carabao Cup Round One Draw – Friday 15 June 2018
  • Fixture Release Day – Thursday 21 June 2018
  • Carabao Cup Round One – week commencing Monday 13 August 2018
  • Carabao Cup Final – Sunday 24 February 2019

Transfer Window Key Dates - 2018/19 

• Monday 7 May – EFL summer transfer window open
  • Saturday 9 June – Transfer window for international transfers is determined by FIFA
  • Thursday 9 August – EFL summer transfer window closes for permanent transfers

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Never understood the moaning or obsession with fixture list. you play everybody twice and its a long hard season

I wouldn't bank on this year mate !  - we might get to October if Dr tony's car boot sale goes ok.....

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

Never understood the moaning or obsession with fixture list. you play everybody twice and its a long hard season

I would rather avoid having to play anyone three times this year to be fair.

Â