Going Under ?

hippo

4 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

There will be 3 versions of events. 1 will be Dr Tony’s. 2 will be Keith Wyness’s. 3 will be the truth. 

I suspect we will never know number 3. 

If the club is sold we will never here Tony’s version. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Can’t link to it but the back page of The Times states Peter B Freund a shareholders in NY Yankees is preparing a formal offer of £75m for the club.

Dubious ....too fast - and too high a price - at very best we are worth £60m 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

De9WMRfXUAIeQL6.jpg:large

It's a bit of a random link for such a large prominent story in probably the best quality paper. They must have picked this up from somewhere surely? 

Just now, sidcow said:

It's a bit of a random link for such a large prominent story in probably the best quality paper. They must have picked this up from somewhere surely? 

Wyness ? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Can’t link to it but the back page of The Times states Peter B Freund a shareholders in NY Yankees is preparing a formal offer of £75m for the club.

I read his surname initally as Fraud so looks like he'll fit in with our current situation!

• Haha 1

peter freund is a hard man to find info on

minority shareholder in the yankees, inherited a family packaging company trinity packaging, tried to buy his own MLB team in 2016 but it looks unsuccessful and he ended up buying an affiliate instead, he's invested in 4 baseball teams at various levels and he sounds like a massive baseball fan

he's shit on twitter though

https://twitter.com/trinbbholdings 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Not quite sure we are a "national laughing stock" under Xia, not yet anyway.

No not national as we are now too much of an irrelevance in football. A local laughing stock perhaps.  I expect to see some statement tomorrow as to say nothing just creates a vaccum for any media outlet to say anything really. 

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

De9WMRfXUAIeQL6.jpg:large

He sold his family business last year but nowhere seems to report how much he got for it.  It didn't seem to be that mega big either form what I can gather from cursory Google searches. 

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

No not national as we are now too much of an irrelevance in football. A local laughing stock perhaps.  I expect to see some statement tomorrow as to say nothing just creates a vaccum for any media outlet to say anything really. 

Which is why the times article as a headline is suprising. 

Â