World Cup : Group F (Ger, Mex, Swe, Kor)

BOF

Didn’t see the game but have just watched the highlights. Looks like Mexico were a bit lucky. Harsh penalty against South Korea and then a foul in the build up to the second.

Ozil dropped from germany, looks like it will be all our attack with sweden sitting back all game

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I read camp split in 2, with a Bavarian gang with Bayern players and another led by Ozil and Draxler

Fake news

I couldn't see Ozil leading anything! :P

• Haha 1

VAR is really becoming annoying. Another blant pen not given, thats about the 6th theyve got incredibly wrong. Boateng pushes Berg from behind and affects his balance before effectively tripping him in not winning the ball.

Add that to That Dudley Boyz 3D on Mitrovic last night. The Harry Kane ones, Argentina vs. Iceland trip, handball against Poulsen. These are ones just off top of the head. Hope a potential final isnt ruined by a glaring error by VAR ffs

This is what frustrates me with VAR. I think without VAR the ref gives that penalty all day every day, but because he has the VAR ref in his ear he's now waiting for him to make the decision for him.

• Like 1

Â