World Cup : Group F (Ger, Mex, Swe, Kor)

BOF

What a game. Mexico could have scored 4. They were not intimidated at all and their manager deserves a lot of credit for that performance too. They clearly came with a plan. Their fans made it seem like a home game as well. They can win the group and more if they replicate that form. Historic win.

18 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

Sweden need to win tomorrow

The way I see it both teams are going to be thinking this is a must win game after last night's result. Makes a hard group even tighter that. But should make for a tasty match whatever.

To be honest, no one fancies Korea much, I suppose they may be on a massive high after recent olympics and peace talks and such.

Good win for Sweden today would set the other games up nicely though. If you can account for Italy over 2 legs no one's getting an easy game out of you.

Have Mondays off so this is perfect.

Sadly I'm working on Midsummer's day, but we have a TV in the kitchen.. Customers will be waiting a bit longer to get their food that night :D

• Like 1

Well at least VT having a small but dedicated Swedish following gives me a good enough reason to have a dog in the fight. Otherwise I'd probably be cheering on the underdogs against the boring but effective Europeans :)

Go Vikings :flag:

• Like 2

Â