World Cup : Group F (Ger, Mex, Swe, Kor)

BOF

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

On another point players should be booked for not knowing the rules when appealing for handballs when arms are down

the worst thing about the korean one at the end is the entire team stopped and appealed, wasnt even close

5 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Mexico playing with joy. I doubt any team wants to meet them next round, including their likely opponents (Brazil)

Switzerland likely opponent

8 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Mexico like a international Liverpool how far can they go?

Have a decent keeper, unfair call them Liverpool

Though manager is quite eccentric

• Haha 1

It's looking like Germany v Brazil in the last 16. Belgium will play the winner of that game if they top our group. England must NOT beat Belgium if they want to make the semis imo.

Finishing 2nd seems a far safer option as it puts us in the "easier" side of the draw.

48 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I read camp split in 2, with a Bavarian gang with Bayern players and another led by Ozil and Draxler

yeah thats what ive read too

i've read a couple of our media articles which of course have to drag in back to sane not being included, ozil and draxler are head of the one gang who are unhappy the bavarian players didnt join them lobbying to have sane included in the squad, logically thats bullshit because sane plays in draxlers position

the german articles ive read think its a microcosm of the entire country, politically, economically, socially the lot "lost their way and have no sign of direction", sounds like both merkel and the turkish prime minister tried to use ozil and gundogan for political reasons pre world cup which caused a rift and now there is a split in the camp

Â