World Cup : Group D (Arg, Ice, Cro, Nga)

BOF

First game I've put on (with a Bury Tomorrow LP on in the background) hoping to see Malvinas FC go out.

I think I'm the jinx.

Just now, Zatman said:

Kalinic in goal for Croatia

Was literally writing that up before I saw new posts.

Seems to be doing fine since leaving Croatia, and we are still without a clear #1 a couple years later. 

you would think higuain would give them a big man option and hold the ball up better than aguero, play with his back to goal with messi playing off him, or get it wide to di maria and look for his head but they dont so whats the point of him? 

dont see how he is better than aguero or icardi with how they set up, if they did play him as a big man feeding messi and dybala then they would be laughing

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

you would think higuain would give them a big man option and hold the ball up better than aguero, play with his back to goal with messi playing off him, or get it wide to di maria and look for his head but they dont so whats the point of him? 

dont see how he is better than aguero or icardi with how they set up, if they did play him as a big man feeding messi and dybala then they would be laughing

He's just shit, flat track bully in a crap league. Has nothing at this level.

Â