What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

6 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

The Waffle Pancake one is delicious...

But then again so too was the Espresso!

Is that the bacon one? 

I have the espresso martini one in my stash to drink soon. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Fierce are based up around Aberdeen, I've been to their bar a few times. Some of their small batch specials are good!

I've never tried any of their stuff before, but in your honour, it's the first one I'm opening this evening, cheers!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Is that the bacon one? 

I have the espresso martini one in my stash to drink soon. 

Yes I think so, I only tried it once and meant to buy some more. Think the Espresso might be the best (In my opinion).

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I've never tried any of their stuff before, but in your honour, it's the first one I'm opening this evening, cheers!

Ooh hope it's good, cheers my friend!

This looks delicious - https://www.fiercebeer.com/item/282/fiercebeer/Bourbon-Maple-Pancake.html

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, bickster said:

Is cocunut an appropriate ingredient?

• Is it a curry?
  1. Yes - it is appropriate
  2. No - its totally inappropriate

I thought it would taste like a Bounty in can.

It didn't. 

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

I thought it would taste like a Bounty in can.

It didn't. 

If you want bounty in a can (well, bottle), then this is your guy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTgCicG0xdYbZbpy1ayFd

that’s exactly how I sold it to my friend, and it delivers. Or delivered, ‘cause you won’t find it anymore.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Sorry I read that instead

That is a bit harsh. 

I even ignored your appalling attempt at spelling coconut as well! :P 

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

That is a bit harsh. 

I even ignored your appalling attempt at spelling coconut as well! :P 

If you’re a fan of the Bounty and I do find a bottle, it’s got your name on it. I have quite a few bottles saved literally with names on already.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

If you’re a fan of the Bounty and I do find a bottle, it’s got your name on it. I have quite a few bottles saved literally with names on already.

Cheers :cheers:

• Like 1

For this evening (well most of the afternoon actually), I have a fridge full of Guinness and a bottle of Glenfiddich that I'll start sipping this evening.  It'll do.  I'm determined to toast good luck to friends who have had their lives ruined and wish good thoughts over a dram for those who continue to feel lonely and feel there are uncertain times ahead. Next year will be better! 

21 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

What’s your Polish beer this evening then?

Assuming this was aimed at me, the only one I drank was a rather unremarkable pilsner called Plerwsza Pomoc 4.1% by Pinta?

It tasted like a pilsner, which is not something I particularly drink as I find them rather boring and lacking in variation due to specific German Beer Rules. File under cooking lager

38 minutes ago, bickster said:

Assuming this was aimed at me, the only one I drank was a rather unremarkable pilsner called Plerwsza Pomoc 4.1% by Pinta?

It tasted like a pilsner, which is not something I particularly drink as I find them rather boring and lacking in variation due to specific German Beer Rules. File under cooking lager

Not only, it seems to be dominating the whole thread (for which I take much responsibility).

We were trying to find some great craft pilsners during the height of Summer as a nice refreshing light first drink, but ultimately they’re just never really that much better than commercial lagers to justify the price. Haven’t heard of that one but I wouldn’t expect any different.

• Like 1

Â