What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

You should plan ahead, I still have about 4 litres of Amber left, plus 2 litres of Pheasant Plucker. A restock is imminent though

I'm having a very drunk drown my sorrows alone type of weekend. Yesterday was the Morgan's spiced and tonight I'm on some naff cheap wine - I got 2 bottles for a fiver during the week (probably taste like vinegar but hey ho).

Roll on work on Tuesday so I can feel normal again.

Amaretto & Coke. It's pretty much the girliest drink you could order, but it takes just like Dr Pepper (and as such, I can consume dangerous quantities of the stuff).

Amaretto & Coke. It's pretty much the girliest drink you could order, but it takes just like Dr Pepper (and as such, I can consume dangerous quantities of the stuff).

Why not just get Dr. Pepper and vodka?

Myself, I'm working my way through a Samuel Adams mix pack... just finished either the Coastal Wheat or the Cream Stout (I forget which one I had first) and now going on to...

/me gets up, goes to fridge...

...the classic Boston Lager,

:cheers:

I do wish people wouldn't keep talking about Dr Pepper as if it was nice; it's the foulest tasting drink on the market.

Last week I had a classic illustration of my susceptibilty to hangovers. I had three pints of (3.8%) beer on Thursday lunchtime. By early evening I had a nagging headache. No biggie, you might say. But it was still there all day Friday. And all day Saturday. And all day Sunday.

It's finally gone now.

Why not just get Dr. Pepper and vodka?

Very few bars/pubs/clubs in the UK sell Dr Pepper

Â