Football Kits 2018/19

sne

they do an air jordan range for every basketball team in the states (same black or white jersey) so its not surprising they have tried a cross over

i need some new boots, have noticed that the current season is all black and all white, i really dont like those new nike phantom ones though and i still cant buy a pair with the sock

On 13/09/2018 at 12:42, villa4europe said:

they do an air jordan range for every basketball team in the states (same black or white jersey) so its not surprising they have tried a cross over

i need some new boots, have noticed that the current season is all black and all white, i really dont like those new nike phantom ones though and i still cant buy a pair with the sock

Do they? I was of the understanding that they are fiercely protective of the “jumpman” brand. 

From what i understand. UNC and Michigan are the two I know of in college. 

Edit. And the hornets where Jordan has an owning interest. 

Edited by Dom_Wren
Hornets

6 hours ago, Dom_Wren said:

Do they? I was of the understanding that they are fiercely protective of the “jumpman” brand. 

From what i understand. UNC and Michigan are the two I know of in college. 

Edit. And the hornets where Jordan has an owning interest. 

jordan-NBA_AUTHENTIC_KOBE_LA_LAKERS_ASW_jordan-NBA_AUTHENTIC_KOBE_LA_LAKERS_ASW_

saw them for pretty much every team with then a star or former star on the back, the lakers ones have kobe on them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Â