Match Thread: Villa v Leeds

limpid

1 minute ago, VillaAlex said:

Onomah is literally walking about. Compare that to Grabb an who ran back and won the ball.

I'll forgive people having bad games, or even just being shit. Laziness though, really **** pisses me off. He clearly can't be ****.

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

One of Leeds' first nicknames, 'The Peacocks', comes from the original name of Elland Road – 'The Old Peacock ground'. It was named by the original owners of the ground, Bentley's Brewery, after its pub The Old Peacock, which still faces the site. 

I know that to be an excellent fact. Are you saying it must henceforth be Holte-Grealish? Or Wesleyan-Johnstone??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I'll forgive people having bad games, or even just being shit. Laziness though, really **** pisses me off. He clearly can't be ****.

Disagree with that. Onomah so far has had one of his best games for Villa. Looked very tidy in possession.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Same old cockneys, always wantin’ summfin’ for nuffink. No real threat from Leeds, so give Lansbury a boost.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

What's even more frustrating is he actually looks quite decent, when he does make an effort. Luxury player.