Match Thread: Villa v Leeds

limpid

Onomah has done well for me, this midfield has worked quite nicely. The one dimensional go wide asap ALL THE **** TIME is quite annoying and why QPR and others snuffed us out realyl easily.

Chester and Grealish our best players so far I reckon, Kodija needs to be less selfish but that's probably never going to happen. Need another goal super quick and then we should be home and hosed.

• Like 1

Just now, romavillan said:

Onomah has done well for me, this midfield has worked quite nicely. The one dimensional go wide asap ALL THE **** TIME is quite annoying and why QPR and others snuffed us out realyl easily.

Chester and Grealish our best players so far I reckon, Kodija needs to be less selfish but that's probably never going to happen. Need another goal super quick and then we should be home and hosed.

It’s a Steve Bruce team, he’s always got the ball wide and put in crosses.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

It’s a Steve Bruce team, he’s always got the ball wide and put in crosses.

I'm not anti crosses, just when they lack any kind of surprise element and just get twatted against the first man or float to the other side it's a bit poitnless. It's our only way of attacking other than the counter. It's easy to defend against and we haven't learned our lessons.

• Like 2

Just now, romavillan said:

I'm not anti crosses, just when they lack any kind of surprise element and just get twatted against the first man or float to the other side it's a bit poitnless. 

The first half was reminding me of that Man United game under Moyes where he got crucified for them putting in dozens and dozens of aimless crosses without scoring.

In fact, I was about to post as much, then we scored from one. <_<

• Haha 1

Just now, andym said:

Why have we resorted to aimless punts forward?

Totally, one up, at home, we had nearly two thirds of the ball for the first 45 and we're looking to go back to front with one touch every time we get it?!?