Match Thread: Villa v Reading

limpid

Not surprised, we simply cannot do simple passing and movement as a team to pull defences apart.

We rely on individuals (usually Grealish) to beat 2 or 3 men while everyone else just watches in order to open teams up.

Difficult for a player to do that against closely packed opposition.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Playoff final off Huttons arse. After 8 successive 0-0s and a win on penalties in the semi final.

Worked for Huddersfield :D

Neil Taylor is the worst footballer I have ever seen in my life, bar none. Can't even hoist a ball down the line into the channels without hitting the stands.

Did he never have a footbal growing up? Did he never kick a ball up the wall outside his house? Was he ever introduced to a football and learnt the absolute basics of technique in striking a ball. Did he just run around sliding around two footing old grannies as a hobby? I don't know. Too many questions running through my mind as to how he can be this bad.

Horrible.

Horrible.

7 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Just like the boro game when they had 10 men most of the game 

I hate being a negative nancy, but these guys just give me no choice.

Edit: what a great 6000th post this.

Edited by AVTuco

14 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Can you ask them to play agadoo please while you are at the disco - it will bring us a goal :)

Lol...it was on as I read it....this is some derren brown type mind games!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Neil Taylor is the worst footballer I have ever seen in my life, bar none. Can't even hoist a ball down the line into the channels without hitting the stands.

Did he never have a footbal growing up? Did he never kick a ball up the wall outside his house? Was he ever introduced to a football and learnt the absolute basics of technique in striking a ball. Did he just run around sliding around two footing old grannies as a hobby? I don't know. Too many questions running through my mind as to how he can be this bad.

Horrible.

Horrible.

You have obviously forgot about head injury Baker.:D