The Video Assistant Referee (VAR)

Stevo985

27 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Why they can't overturn it is for no other explanation beyond corruption. We don't get this penalty (or it would be overturned), yet, curiously, United always do.

This league is in a mess, man. It's just not in any way a level playing field. 

I seriously doubt even Unai will be able to break us into the top tier, when the actual rules of the game are stacked against less fashionable, less marketable teams.

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It should’ve been given as offside IMO. Ref was generally giving things in our favour. 

I don't know what the latest precedent is for it if I'm honest

Keeper isn't getting there anyway but that shouldnt matter

I think it of I was being super strict with what I want offside to be it should have been flagged

2 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Nice that they finally managed to put it to good use in the Arse Man U game, I'm sure it was just coincidence that it happened to be in Man Utd's favour yet again... 🙄

2 immensely similar VAR decisions, a week in between, one gets given as a penalty the other not... what was the difference?

One favored United, the other didn't.

• Like 2

We'd be raging if that Garnacho goal had been cancelled.

The sooner they get the graphics that were used in the Women's world cup the better as have no idea how you could determine from the graphics used that was 100% offside.

Better use of it on the Havertz penalty which was a dive at least.

10 minutes ago, MellbergsBeard said:

To be fair to him we should be near problem free with decisions but seems there are more than ever at the minute.

I just thought it was ironic considering they're actually one one of the teams that often benefit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

We'd be raging if that Garnacho goal had been cancelled.

The sooner they get the graphics that were used in the Women's world cup the better as have no idea how you could determine from the graphics used that was 100% offside.

Better use of it on the Havertz penalty which was a dive at least.

I am sure its used in Europa Conference

• Like 1

Â