The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

15 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

In the short time it takes people to read that tweet, Ronnie has earned enough money to feed an average family for a week.

I'm not greedy, all I want is one million. That would set me up for life. 

Crazy that is a couple of days salary. 

The Saudi sportwashing ramps up... 

Just now, Zatman said:

Him and Messi signed up to promote it they cant lose

The only way it doesn't happen is if Morocco join the Spain / Portugal bid, which would obviously be ironic if Portugal get it while he promotes SA, but its hard to see it being anywhere else given infantinos best mate routine and them saying it's 3 continents all holding hands happily

On 31/12/2022 at 17:14, villa4europe said:

The only way it doesn't happen is if Morocco join the Spain / Portugal bid, which would obviously be ironic if Portugal get it while he promotes SA, but its hard to see it being anywhere else given infantinos best mate routine and them saying it's 3 continents all holding hands happily

Ukraine are joint bidders with Spain and Portugal.

• Shocked 1

Some crypto clowns have bought Crawley and now the club is an absolute joke, they even offered a new signing a bonus for each header they won. Now another crypto person who is 20 years old is about to buy Morecambe

The Guardian are claiming that Wagmi United, who are led by “crypto bros” Preston Johnson and Eben Smith, offered a defender a bonus every time he headed the ball per game.

Perhaps even more amazingly, the player in question allegedly snubbed the offer despite the potential opportunity to rack up a huge amount each match.

But not every one of their unique offers has been rejected.

In fact, it also adds that when they signed Dominic Telford from Newport, not only did they double his wages, they also included a bonus in his deal for every time he wins the ball back in the opposition side's half.

The 26-year-old was top scorer in the fourth tier last term but even his arrival has been unable to stop the chaos at Crawley this season.

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/7062321/league-two-crawley-town-player-bonus-header/

• 2 weeks later...

Cristiano vs Messi, 'The Last Dance' in Saudi Arabia with tickets to 2.6 million euros!

Ronaldo, as captain of a Saudi League team, and Leo, with his PSG, face off in a friendly in the 37th game of their career with an exceptional premium ticket

Here in Riyadh, in the same city that hosted the Spanish Super Cup (Sunday) and the Italian Super Cup (Wednesday), the expectation is supreme. Suffice this example: a Saudi businessman has paid, after a public auction, 2.6 million euros for a 'premium ticket' for the match.

The ticket will consist of entering the locker room with both (Leo and Cris) and being able to spend at least a few minutes with the recent world champion and the Portuguese star. The man in question is called Mushref Al-Ghamdi, general manager of the real estate group AqarOne, and, yes, he will donate all the money to various charitable institutions in the Saudi country.

The auction was called Beyond Imagination, and it lasted several days, until the highest bidder came. The ticket will also give the possibility to attend the awards ceremony.

https://www.marca.com/futbol/futbol-internacional/2023/01/19/63c856b7ca4741d9628b45fa.html

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

The antics of Caicedo tonight is just shocking and I hope Brighton teach him a lesson and let him rot in the reserves until the summer

Gotta feel sorry for Brighton, despite having a great season they are still being cherry picked by the top 6 this season. 

Bissouma, Cucerella, Trossard and now Caicedo.

Brutal really to (potentially) lose 4 first teamers in 6 months. 

Guess flip side is they will stay up this season and hav a hell of a lot of money to re-invest. 

8 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

He’s now refusing to attend training to force his move (presumably cos it worked for Anthony Gordon). He’s 21 and been there less than a year, they gave him his break and he’s happy derailing their season. I hope they make a stand against him.

I think a lot of fans of non scum 6 clubs are hoping Brighton stand strong here and set an example. I think they did similar with Cucurella who tried to force a City move

He has played just 26 Premier League games

30 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think a lot of fans of non scum 6 clubs are hoping Brighton stand strong here and set an example. I think they did similar with Cucurella who tried to force a City move

He has played just 26 Premier League games

It probably helps us in the short term if they lose him with so little time in the window to get a replacement. However, bigger picture, I think the ‘other 14’ need to hold firm and not be bullied into losing their best players mid season. Arsenal will have had a massive role in this and it should be looked at by the FA.

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

It probably helps us in the short term if they lose him with so little time in the window to get a replacement. However, bigger picture, I think the ‘other 14’ need to hold firm and not be bullied into losing their best players mid season. Arsenal will have had a massive role in this and it should be looked at by the FA.

I think the "journalists" need to be looked into. Scum like that Romano constantly tweeting transfer rumours is a form of tapping up especially when he has so many big 6 bots then retweeting it

• Like 1

Â