The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

3 hours ago, bobzy said:

I’ve gone for “haha” rather than sad because that second penalty and the reaction is incredible.

But yeah, I imagine African football is pretty rift for corruption. 

few years back i was part of a betting twitter group doing mainly in play betting (lost loads...wouldn't recommend) but when part of that group someone tipped a nigerian game to finish 4-2 because of something he'd heard and everyone lumped on. lo and behold 4-2 was the final score

took skybet about 2 years to pay out for it...don't think they could prove it was fixed in the end even though it clearly was

41 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The only plausible defence I could think of is he forgot which side he was attacking, but he claims he was trying to make sure, and missed. 

Chinny Reckon Chinny GIF - Chinny Reckon Chinny Reckon - Discover & Share  GIFs

16 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

few years back i was part of a betting twitter group doing mainly in play betting (lost loads...wouldn't recommend) but when part of that group someone tipped a nigerian game to finish 4-2 because of something he'd heard and everyone lumped on. lo and behold 4-2 was the final score

took skybet about 2 years to pay out for it...don't think they could prove it was fixed in the end even though it clearly was

Nothing Skybet can really do about it as I cant imagine the match fixing rules would be as stringent as other leagues

If anything Skybet is to blame for taking such a bet from people and if a lot of people back it then they should close the market

25 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Nothing Skybet can really do about it as I cant imagine the match fixing rules would be as stringent as other leagues

If anything Skybet is to blame for taking such a bet from people and if a lot of people back it then they should close the market

they did suspend betting but a lot got on before that so it was the suspicious betting patterns that they were investigating.

8 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Eleven of the 12 biggest purchases from Pep for Man City - insane spending from the four managers throughout their careers - all over a billion spend 

Ancelotti in fairness started managing in the 90s and Mourinho in 2000

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Ancelotti in fairness started managing in the 90s and Mourinho in 2000

Mourinho spending a fortune on absolute dross for Utd there though. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Genie said:

At least Man City and PSG are spending money they have. Barcelona just racking up more and more debt.

That's where I'm at too

City's owners want to spend their own money, man utds owners don't and therefore its unfair 

You can question and criticise where that money comes from all day long but their concept for football finances is how it should be

As it is now man City can't spend money that their owners have but barca can spend money that their owners don't? How's that work? You can replace man City with Aston villa in that sentience too... 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, villa4europe said:

That's where I'm at too

City's owners want to spend their own money, man utds owners don't and therefore its unfair 

You can question and criticise where that money comes from all day long but their concept for football finances is how it should be

As it is now man City can't spend money that their owners have but barca can spend money that their owners don't? How's that work? You can replace man City with Aston villa in that sentience too... 

I know the stadium is a big factor, but damn, I didn't realise the debt of Spurs relative to Barca and PSG

Â