Premier league relegation watch 2017/18

VillaChris

13 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Swansea look like they might be in real trouble, they didn’t offer much at all against Bournemouth.

Got already relegated Stoke at home last day. Win that and Huddersfield would need to get two draws or win one of Man. City and Chelsea away and Arsenal at home.

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Got already relegated Stoke at home last day. Win that and Huddersfield would need to get two draws or win one of Man. City and Chelsea away and Arsenal at home.

They have the most favourable final day, I agree. 

They may actually have to score in their remaining games though. They didn’t look like doing so today (against a practically safe Bournemouth side). Two goals in their last seven games now I believe.

I think this all might come down to whether the arsenal players want to give Wenger a decent send off or not.

Southampton win tonight and I’d be very nervous if I was a Huddersfield town supporter.

Yep can see Huddersfield being that unlucky team to be hovering above drop zone all season and then fall in last day.

They won't be getting anything at Chelsea and Man. City. Thought they might get something v Arsenal but I can't believe Wenger would lose his final game to them.

Their GD is worse than Swansea and Southampton aswell.

Kinda hope Hudds stay up, but being selfish they might be the best team for us to go down if we fail to go up.

They will lose Wagner and any good players, they are also probably the weakest team when it comes to finances and player pulling power.

Them or Swansea for the drop is probably best for us.

• Like 1

95th minute equalizer for Everton despite only 4 mins given. Would have been a huge 3 points for Southampton and would have relegated Stoke and West Brom in one swoop. I bet they're fuming.

Everton equaliser in the 96th minute. That’s gotta be a killer for Southampton.

I’d guess Huddersfield would want either a draw or a Swansea win when they play Southampton, as that would likely mean curtains for Southampton.

This has no score draw written all over it.....which, annoyingly, will set off the Tescos lot for another few days....."tay possible....ay it ?"

FFS......will someone win this bleedin game tonight ?!?!

• Like 1

Â