The Apprentice 2017

andykeenan

Starts Wednesday 9pm 

Week 1 Burgers candidates are put to the test with their first task, rising before dawn to manufacture burgers. The teams have just one day to turn their meaty burgers into a healthy profit by selling them to hungry Londoners. 

let's hope they can find us the next Katie Hopkins :) 

I'll probably watch , probably shout at the TV what a bunch of dumb rocket polishers they are , and probably look up the cute ones on Google to see if they have any pics in a swimsuit   ... same as every other series basically

• Like 1

On 10/4/2017 at 11:11, tonyh29 said:

I'll probably watch , probably shout at the TV what a bunch of dumb rocket polishers they are

Did you happen to see it ? The Team leader of the Blokes was "Special" Let's call him Decisive Danny as I can't remember now.  He would have voted himself out if they had all stayed quiet,  I think he would just have left in the end and walked into a broom cupboard on the way out the lunatic.

If someone could tell me he used to be a bomb disposal guy when he was younger then I think we can close the world.  Red or Blue wire ?

14 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Only caught the last 30 mins, as per the norm they are morons. How can you miss the lunch trade?

Charles was lucky to not fired dreadful but Danny didn't manage so had to go could been both really. Also made a loss and this is week 1

• Like 1

Same old same old

i can never work out how these people can make such a **** up ... we’ve had 13 series now , have they never watched a previous series and seen how the game is played ... and won ? 

• Like 3

Brady  :crylaugh:- She looks like something made out of wax!

She will look like Harry Redknapp within 10 years.

Apprentice went to f*** when Nick & Margaret left.

Claude also strikes me as being a complete knob too.

This years buffoons have got to be the thickest yet?

Makes me laugh how the all talk shit in their toffee nose promos "I run a 2m investment company".. yet the same clearing in the woods on the telly can't even run a bath!

Entertainment indeed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â