The Apprentice 2017

andykeenan

Week 2

Lord Sugar summons the candidates to Stoke Park, an impressive five-star hotel. After a dramatic arrival by Lord Sugar, the teams discover that they will be working as interior designers. They will need to make over a bedroom at the hotel and pitch their design to the hotel manager and a leading interior designer. Getting a look that is worthy of a five-star hotel is important, but the teams also need to keep one eye on their profit margin. The task balances creative flair with bottom line, and a team that forgets either could find themselves whitewashed in the boardroom.

Week 3

The candidates are summoned to London's new Design Museum, where Lord Sugar assigns them a robot-themed task. For one half of each team it is time to get creative and programme a prototype robot, while the other half must sell toy robots.

1 hour ago, andykeenan said:

Week 3

The candidates are summoned to London's new Design Museum, where Lord Sugar assigns them a robot-themed task. For one half of each team it is time to get creative and programme a prototype robot, while the other half must sell toy robots.

presumably the team that designed this robot were on the losing side

theresa-may-an103106230epa05433683.jpg

46 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Wow 

Jesus - she's got an arse you could rest your pint on :wub:

Looks more like her old man (dark, mediterranean sort) than that munter Brady.

Bet she thanks God every day for that.

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I don't see how the girl was not sacked for that. Changing the name is border line idiotic and she was majorly responsible for it.

They are all absolutely hopeless boys and girls.

I think generally she's been decent, obviously cocked up but Elliott has looked out of his depth and it was a no-brainer.  That horse-woman-man on the other team is the worst they've ever had on it.  I'd find it hard to avoid belting her.

• Like 1

Week 4 

Week four kicks off at Wembley Stadium, where Lord Sugar instructs the candidates to set up and run a corporate box and sell merchandise to the masses at the Women's FA Cup final.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Was better this week, surprised the lads won as I thought they would have got a withdrawal after the lack of alcohol

You know the rules ... show a team looking like it’s in trouble = winner of task 

tbf I watched it with my lad aged 13 and even he said the girls had spent too much on alcohol and would lose ... Siobhan was right to a degree customer satisfaction is important , but only real world , not Apprentice world and again 14 series in its unforgivable that anyone can’t know this  

Week 5 

This year Lord Sugar celebrates his seventieth birthday, so the candidates are sent on a shopping spree across London to purchase items that mark milestones in his life and career. They have one day to bag nine specific items at the best possible price and must meet at the House of Lords by 7pm.

There are a few tidy looking females.

Have to say this has to be the weakest set of male candidates since the series started and 4/5 of them have been fired already. Normally there's one genius in there or a comic figure like the much missed Stuart Baggs but they're all these reality type figures rather than serious businessman which is one of the reasons the show has gone downhill in the last five years.

Â